Section C Complete The Dialogue Using Function
વર્કશીટ
Dialogue Completion - Practice Worksheet
Section 9: Complete the Conversation
Directions: Choose and write the appropriate responses to complete the conversation focusing on the functions in the brackets.
(1) Kavita : What are your plans for the holiday?
Mehul : ......... (describing action)
Mehul : ......... (describing action)
(2) Customer : ......... (inquiry as nature)
Shopkeeper : Yes, sir. I have a good collection for kids.
Shopkeeper : Yes, sir. I have a good collection for kids.
(3) Stranger : ......... (exchanging pleasantries)
Shopkeeper : Yes, what can I do for you?
Shopkeeper : Yes, what can I do for you?
(4) Jalpa : Who is Monisha?
Meena : ......... (describing person)
Meena : ......... (describing person)
(5) Father : ......... (point of time)
Mayur : He has been studying since 7 a.m.
Mayur : He has been studying since 7 a.m.
(6) Rohan : Mother, can you help me to make tea?
Mother : Sure. ......... (describing process)
Mother : Sure. ......... (describing process)
(7) Neha : What are you reading?
Nitin : ......... (describing thing)
Nitin : ......... (describing thing)
(8) Manushi : ......... (seeking information)
Pulatsya : It is near Bhaljipura Cross-roads.
Pulatsya : It is near Bhaljipura Cross-roads.
(9) Father : What is Karan doing?
Aman : ......... (describing frequency of action)
Aman : ......... (describing frequency of action)
(10) Boss : ......... (duration of time)
Employee : I have been on leave for two weeks, sir.
Employee : I have been on leave for two weeks, sir.
(11) Teacher : Look at those boys.
GS : ......... (describing comparison)
GS : ......... (describing comparison)
(12) Umang : Where is Minal?
Aman : ......... (specifying location)
Aman : ......... (specifying location)
(13) Asha : What is that in the picture?
Geeta : ......... (describing place)
Geeta : ......... (describing place)
(14) Student : How can I reach Gujarat University in time?
Conductor : ......... (expressing condition)
Conductor : ......... (expressing condition)
(15) Pooja : When will you celebrate the victory?
Mihir : ......... (specifying time)
Mihir : ......... (specifying time)
Comments
Post a Comment